Do you have broad knowledge of the tasks within procurement and are fond of working with IT tools, then this might be your new position. As a process manager in the procurement department, you take part in ensuring that our procurements take place as efficiently as possible in consideration of the legislation in force and internal guidelines. At the same time, would you also like significant interface with both Danish and German colleagues where you will act both as instructor and be available for feedback with purchasers and other colleagues? Then just keep reading.
What are you going to do?
As Process Manager, you:
- coordinate/ manage internal procurement projects (focus on IT solutions and/ or process optimization)
- be responsible for analysis, optimization and harmonization of existing processes and/or IT solutions for Danish as well as German location
- be responsible for integration of legal requirements into the procurement processes
- support internal and external audits
- carrying out training courses
- be the Procurement-side contact person for other departments/ interfaces
- support the IT and/or process landscape from a procurement perspective and be contact person for buyers
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- have a relevant academic education
- have relevant professional experience, ideally in the area of procurement
- have experience in SAP R/3, SAP S/4 Hana,
- have experience with agile methods, e.g. Scrum is an advantage
- have strong teamwork and communication skills as well as proactivity
- have assertiveness and negotiation skills
- have written and spoken English and spoken German skills, other foreign languages are an advantage
How is your new team / area of business?
You will be part of an agile and young team located in Germany and Denmark, who is responsible for world wide procurement processes and standards. You will refer to the German manager for processes and systems, but your daily place of work will be at our office in Copenhagens South Harbour.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is 5th June 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager Processes & Systems, Nicole Stockinger by phone on +49 (821) 322 3864.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.