Contura is offering a challenging position in a growing company with dedicated people and a strong pioneer spirit. We reach the objectives through an interdisciplinary collaboration between motivated and competent colleagues in an informal working environment.
As an engineer for production, you will be part of the production and process development team where you will contribute to the expansion of the facility and production, e.g. process validations, product stability testing reports, risk analysis, design changes along with continuous improvements and process and product developments etc.
You will be a driver in addressing non-conformities, corrective and preventive actions as well as change requests.
You will assist regulatory affairs as a subject matter expert in preparing change notifications and supplements to regulatory agencies globally, including US FDA.
The ideal candidate would have experience in applying statistical techniques within process control and monitoring of medical device production and product development. Also, experience within ISO 13485, 21CFR part 820 or EU GMP as per Eudralex – Volume 4 would be an advantage. Knowledge of design of control would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have a masters degree as, Engineer, chemist, pharmacist, microbiologist or other relevant natural science. Knowledge of statistical techniques preferred
- Experience from either medical device (preferred) or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of design control is an advantage
- Fluent in Danish and English required (oral and writing)
- Strong team player
- Enjoy problem solving and capable of thinking out-of-the-box
- As a small and tightly knit team with a bit of a family atmosphere, we would like you to be an honest, supportive and loyal member
- You are well structured and meet deadlines
- A sense of humor will go a long way
Send your application and your CV via the "Apply" link no later than September 5, 2022 at 12.00 PM
Please note, that place of work is in Søborg, Denmark.
Job interviews may be conducted prior to the application deadline.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.