Are you ready to build both your own and our knowledge at the world’s leading company within powder handling?
GEA Denmark is looking for 10 ambitious mechanical, development, design, and process engineers to build our powder handling team in Process Technology Center Drying and Powder Processing. We are currently building a world-class R&D hub, where you will join a team of skilled engineers as our expert on creating process and plant specifications of powder handling technologies.
Provide your technical expertise on a range of tasks and projects
As our new process engineer, you will step into our team together with 2 other process engineers and 4 project managers. Here, your primary function will be to support our Powder Handling sales team when they are working on potential projects. Based on customer needs, you draw up their new facility and perform the necessary detailed process calculations and lab tests, including heat and mass balances and equipment sizing, and you will work on base concepts for both plants expansions and green field projects.
- Assist with on-site product commissioning and troubleshooting for process plants
- Provide technical support for design standards, equipment specifications and technical specifications
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate technical risks related to process design
- Assist with planning, execution, and interpretation of pilot plant tests
- Prepare and give technical presentations and training – both internally and externally to customers and on seminars
You support the commissioning team on-site. Also, you will participate in conferences and seminars, which all in all will take you travelling 30-50 days per year.
Always keep the customer’s need in mind
Through your expertise, you create the exact solution that makes it possible to move our customer’s material from A to B – while preserving all its qualities allowing it to be preserved for months and even longer.
Take part in building our new test facility
We are moving a large area of responsibility from New Zealand to Copenhagen, and your first task will be to consolidate the knowledge there. The knowledge you gather will help you make the equations needed to create a reliable process-modelling tool. Thus, you will be part of building our new testing ground in Copenhagen, and you will develop how we go about developing our knowledge of powder handling.
Process engineer with knowledge of process design and dimensioning
As a person, you are driven and thrive having your own area of responsibility. Also, you like diving deep into detail and to explain your knowledge to your customers and colleagues. Finally, you want to understand powder technology.
- You have an education as a process engineer, chemical engineer, or similar, but it is not important if you are a recent graduate or an experienced engineer.
- You have knowledge of solid and chemical characterisation, commissioning and plant design.
- You know process design as well as mass and energy calculations.
- Previous experience with powders and powder handling is an advantage.
- You speak and write English fluently, and you speak Danish, or you are willing to learn.
Application and further information
If you would like further information, please feel free to contact Head of Development Projects, Process Technology Center Drying, Martin Bøjer on email@example.com or +45 6063 7050.
Please send your application online before October 29, 2017. All applications will be handled upon receipt.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click Ansøg to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder