About the position
We are looking for a Process Engineer with a special interest in the development of process relevant equipment for casting of blades to join our Casting Team in Process Engineering department. Your main area of focus will be the functional requirement specifications used for sourcing of equipment.
You should be interested in working with process optimization as well as equipment development and you will work closely with our global tooling department. Some of your first tasks will be implementation and development of our new infusion system and creation of global functional requirement specification for the mold surface, heating system and vacuum system.
Travel days per year - 10-25 days.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and implement new production processes globally
- Identify process improvement areas and optimizing accordingly
- Design and document "critical to-parameters" for processes within your scope of work.
- Documentation creation/maintenance within the processes you are responsible for (work instructions/ purchase specification/ P-FMEA’s/ special characteristics, and RA’s)
- Analyze workflow and propose improvements to management
- Ensure effective collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders; clarify issues within infusion of blades (external/internal audit, customer observations etc.)
- Share best practices across departments and plants, keep updated with industry standards and trends (cooperation with universities, institutes and knowledge centers)
- Implement process design updates in running production and field repair solutions
- Have the strategic overview for process development and roadmap
- Support root cause analysis, problem solving and non-conformance handling
- Support global departments and local plants within field of expertise
- Governance on production processes globally
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering degree or similar technical education within mechanical engineering or relevant area. It is preferred to have experience as craftsman - Boatbuilder, carpenter or similar.
- Experience within writing requirement specification
- Experience working with sensors (Pressure, temperature, flow etc.)
- Experience working with composites & wind turbine blade manufacturing-related knowledge
- If you have experience with VARTM it would be an advantage
- Strong believer in quality and safety
- Keen eye for details
- Business and customer focus
- Be cost conscious for production processes
- Proactive way of working
- Good overview and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible regarding working hours as overtime can occur
- Great communication skills
- Work independently as well as in teamwork
- Thrive in an international environment with different cultures and coworkers
- Willing to work behind a desk as well as doing hands-on tasks
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Technically strong within process development and equipment design
- Reporting and analyzing skills
- Strong in MS-office
- Strong in CAD
- Knowledge of Teamcenter or similar systems
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Bjarke Buchbjerg via phone +45 5167 3894
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.