The position will be a part of the Process Engineering group, having the responsibility of keeping all production processes optimized and efficient.
At Accelink Denmark we are working on strengthening our technical processes to increase our
output. Accelink produces optical waveguide components, mainly AWGs in our ISO class 5
cleanroom. The wafer fabrication is based on many of the same technologies as used for
semiconductor production. The position will be a part of the Process Engineering group, having
the responsibility of keeping all production processes optimized and efficient. This also includes
development of new processes and ordering new equipment. The group consists of 7 engineers
and a lab technician, working together in an informal and culture diverse environment.
- Maturing and stabilizing production processes
- Troubleshooting process and equipment errors in liaison with equipment service
- Ordering and supervising installation of new process equipment
- Process development of new processes on both existing and new equipment
You are strong in experimental work but also take satisfaction in how to keep a production
running smoothly and steady. You hold a M.Sc. with a relevant profile in engineering or physics.
Preferably, you have skills in some of the following areas:
- Plasma processing, etching or deposition.
- Chemistry used in semiconductor processes
- Metallization processes
- Metrology vision systems
- Process optimization
- Cleanroom environment
- Statistical process control
Work experience from a high-tech manufacturing company will be an advantage. You speak
Danish, and master English at a high level both in writing and speaking.
- You are action-oriented and highly motivated by problem solving
- You see new challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles
- You are systematic and analytical
- You are used to switch between different tasks, and keep focus at the same time
- You can motivate yourself and you initiate things on your own
- You are used to planning and managing your own day, meeting deadlines, and
- structuring your work in a complex environment.
- You are outgoing and can interact easily with colleagues with different backgrounds
Accelink Denmark offers
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Helpful and professionally skilled colleagues in an informal environment
- Attractive pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- High influence on daily working tasks
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
Please email your application to Karin Zenth, Process Engineering Manager,
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Accelink Denmark A/S develops and manufactures planar optical waveguide components used for fiber optical communications. Our production takes place in a clean room (ISO class 5) and utilize the same process technologies used for fabrication of integrated electrical chips. We are
approximately 55 employees in Denmark located on Blokken 84 in Birkerød. We are 100% owned by the Chinese company Accelink Technologies Co. Ltd. located in the "Optical Valley" in Wuhan, China.