It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You will be part of an international and diverse team based in Aalborg, Denmark.
Process Engineers – Mold Manufacturing Specialists
In SGRE Offshore Mold Manufacturing - Planning and Support department we are expanding, and we are therefore looking for 3 committed and motivated Process Engineers to support and develop our mold manufacturing processes and activities within these areas of expertise: Casting of composite, Heating and Hydraulics, and Mechanical assembly, plus Transport and handling.
We are looking for a new talents to drive the development and manufacturing of future offshore blade molds.
We have a vision of creating value by delivering world class process engineering, and we would like you to be a part of this vision.
How to contribute to our vision
Our mission is to ensure that we are delivering world class molds, to develop production processes and to be the mold process knowledge hub for SGRE.
We will be doing this by designing robust processes, reducing the cost of the mold, the time to market of our new molds, and managing the risk in our processes.
More precisely you will be responsible for mitigating risks through P-FMEA’s and HSE risk assessments, developing prototype -and serial production documentation, and instructing our skilled blue-collar production workers during the prototype -and serial production phase.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Overall process responsibility for all processes related to the manufacturing of the mold within the areas of: Casting of composites, heating and hydraulics, and mechanical assembly including transport and handling of our molds.
- Develop new manufacturing technologies
- Ensure processes is designed for manufacturing of new molds
- Develop and implement new production processes within the mold manufacturing production.
- Create and maintain documentation (work instructions / purchase specifications and P-FMEA and RA’s).
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background and has experience with composite manufacturing.
Besides this you should have good people- and communication skills and it is mandatory that you are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
You have a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in mechanical engineering, chemical manufacturing or similar.
To be successful in the role:
- You are self-driven, take initiative and are capable of structuring own assignments and meeting deadlines.
- You possess the ability to multitask and change direction and priorities on short notice
- You can communicate clearly and collaborate with people across all organizational levels, and you have the ability to communicate in the appropriate detail level according to the receiver.
- You should thrive with handling multiple task simultaneously, and you should be able to work both independently and within teams.
- You like working behind a desk preparing production documentation as well as spending time training our blue-collar workers, while following the production processes.
- You are strong in IT-tools like MS-Office, Teamcenter
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark