Process Consultant for PLM (Product Life Cycle Management)
Our PLM department at LINAK, which consists of 7 specialists, is looking for a new colleague to become part of the roll-out and development team of our PLM system
Our PLM department at LINAK, which consists of 7 specialists, is looking for a new colleague to become part of the roll-out and development team of our PLM system. Can you see yourself being part of a team implementing, developing, rolling-out and supporting our PLM system across the globe? – then we might have the right opportunity for you.
The PLM team’s primary focus will be the current global roll-out of the PLM system – primarily in our production sites in China and the US and subsidiary sales sites in 30 countries.
Further, upgrading the PLM system to a newer version and implementing MPMLink to meet the requirements for the future are some of the focus areas. We customise the system and the processes at LINAK® to meet the requirement for Industry 4.0 production and to increase the digital impact on the organisation.
To conduct ongoing support, implement continuous improvements and optimisations as well as further development and implementation of other – not yet in use - features in the PLM system, is also part of this role.
At LINAK we use Windchill as our PLM system which our key engineering and design system. Windchill helps us controlling all the components related to our products as it handles creation and modification of products, bills of material, supplier relations and customer claims as well as master data. Also, our 2D/3D files are handled in Windchill.
You will be a part of the PLM team, with the main task to ensure smooth implementation of the PLM system at both LINAK production sites and sales sites. This includes preparation of data, testing of correctness, onsite implementation, training and instructing PLM users. With the knowledge from end-user contact, you will have an important role in further development of the PLM system.
- Participate in various tasks related to the roll-out of the PLM system in the global LINAK organisation
- Participate in maintaining and optimising the PLM system
- Participate in testing of updates and changes in the PLM system
- Participate in ongoing collaboration with superusers in the PLM functionalities
There are many roads into the position. You can be a newly graduated technician or engineer who likes working with processes and systems. You can also be an experienced technician, planner or buyer who is used to work in PLM or ERP systems in a mass production company.
- have excellent system understanding – you understand how interfaces between different systems work and how input in one system can influence further work in other connected systems.
- understand the importance of correct master data.
- have experience in or are highly motivated by supporting, training and developing stakeholders.
- are excellent at creating relations, co-operation and can associate with colleagues across a global organisation.
- thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy having more than one task at the same time.
- have good communication skills in Danish and English (oral and written).
For additional information regarding the job, please contact PLM Process Consultant Søren Johannsen, phone +45 7315 1329.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the ideal candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder