Process Consultant - PLM (Product Life Cycle Management)
If you can see yourself being the main driver in supporting, training and instructing our employees in our new PLM system - then we might have the right opportunity for you.
LINAK is currently implementing a new PLM platform and to strengthen our roll-out team we are looking for a process consultant. You will be part of a team of 5 specialists, who have the global responsibility for our PLM system.
For the next 1-1½ year the PLM team’s main focus will be the current global roll-out of the PLM system - primarily in cooperation with our factories in Slovakia, China, US and Denmark. After this period, the team’s responsibility will be ongoing support, continuous improvements and optimisations as well as further development and implementation of other - not yet in use - features in the PLM system.
We use Windchill as our PLM system and the system is our key engineering and design system. Windchill helps us in controlling all the components related to each of our products. It handles creation and modification of products, bills of material, supplier relations and customer claims as well as master data. Also, our 2D/3D files are handled in Windchill.
You will be the main responsible for supporting, training and instructing PLM users. This includes design of training, development of training materials and manuals as well as conducting face-to-face and virtual training sessions. With the knowledge from end-user contact, you will have an important role in further development of the PLM system.
- Participate in various tasks related to the roll-out of the PLM system in the global LINAK organisation
- Participate in maintaining and optimising the PLM system
- Participate in testing of updates and changes in the PLM system
- Participate in ongoing collaboration with superusers in the PLM functionalities
There are many roads into the position. You can be a newly graduated technician or engineer who is interested in working with processes and systems. Or you can be a very experienced planner or buyer who is used to working in ERP or PLM systems or similar in a mass production company.
- have excellent system understanding - you understand how interfaces between different systems work and how input in one system can influence further work in other connected systems
- understand the importance of correct master data
- have experience in or are highly motivated by supporting, training and developing others
- have experience in preparing training materials and manuals
- are excellent at creating relations, co-operation and can associate with colleagues across a global organisation
- thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy having more than one task at the same time
- have good communication skills in Danish and English (oral and written).
For additional information regarding the job please contact Corporate Senior Manager Jakob R. Svennesen, phone +45 7315 1486.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.