Process Consultant for optimising IT processes
Do you believe in the power of positive change and want to play a central role in continuously improving our IT Processes?
Join as and become Process Consultant in IT Architecture where you’ll be responsible for optimising the IT processes. We have a declared ambition of setting new standards for digitalisation in the energy sector, so if you’re passionate about processes, continuous improvement and building relationships and if you always see the better way, come join our team.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for analysis, facilitation and reporting and for continually providing recommendations for process improvements
- lead/facilitate workshops and discovery sessions with process owners and stakeholders to understand as-is processes and design future-state processes that are optimally suited to our goals
- drive the definition of standards of improvement success and define, develop and evaluate performance metrics to establish process success
- engage management teams and other departments to obtain support and buy-in for changes by partnering with management, project champions and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives
- research best practices and recommend appropriate solutions where applicable.
Furthermore, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues working on process optimisation in other IT departments. Your key focus area will be process improvement in IT processes and practices. You’ll keep and maintain the overview of the development and/or revision of these processes in partnership with your stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and substantial experience as an analyst, are experienced in process re-engineering projects that involved process change, organisational change management and multiple large-scale components, ideally in a technology environment
- have extensive experience with process improvement and areas such as process mapping, gap analysis, clarification of roles and responsibilities as well as roadmap development
- demonstrate strong decision-making abilities, interact effectively with various levels within the organisation and have proven experience in process change management
- are experienced in the full Software Development Life Cycle with an Agile mindset and have worked in a mixed methodology environment (Agile/waterfall/hybrid). Experience with SAFe is a plus
- have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels as well as a proven track record for explaining process optimisation to both leadership and developers.
Moreover, you possess excellent communication, facilitation, teamwork and presentation skills, speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment. You’ll consistently pay attention to detail in your deliverables and display confidence in your ability to present and clearly articulate process roadmaps and governance.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link and no later than 24 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Byskov, Manager of UX & Processes, by telephone on +45 2488 0442 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder