We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
We’re looking for a passionate Process & Commissioning Engineer for our Brewery Business within the Engineering & Supply department.
About the job
You will be responsible for carrying out process design of brewery cold blocks and other brewery systems according to design guidelines and industry standards on development, standardization or customer projects.
Further, you will do commissioning of the same type of systems in a professional manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
Key tasks include:
- To work and develop expert knowledge within the Alfa Laval related Brewery industry
- Together with the sales group generate P&ID´s & functional descriptions for appointed projects
- Participate in external meetings with customers to discuss/clarify process issues and engineering activities
- Participate in commissioning & performance tests and assist in troubleshooting
The job is based in Copenhagen, but 70-100 yearly travel days must be expected.
Who you are
- To be successful in this position you must be a good communicator, negotiator and net-worker with a holistic, though customer focused, view.
- You are pro-active in sharing knowledge as well as committed to project deliverables.
- You have a structured ad systematic approach, are persistent and maintain a positive and motivating attitude through difficulties.
- You must be driven by delivering engineering both to the customers´ satisfaction and to Alfa Laval´s profitability.
What you know
- You hold an engineering degree (Bachelor or Master) and 3-10 years practical experience with beer process engineering & design (PID, mass balance, Layout, Foundation).
- You have experience with project work and commissioning, and knowledge of and experience with engineering codes and standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, and good skills in Spanish or other languages is an advantage.
What’s in it for you
A job in a growing global organisation with many contacts and career opportunities and a result-oriented working environment with energetic and engaged colleagues.
We believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours and sports and training facilities.
For more information, please contact Ignacio Silva, Group Leader, mobile: +45 2777 8529 (available after 23 March 2020).
We look forward to receiving your motivated application and CV via link no later than 1 April 2020
Please include in your motivation letter how you comply with the mentioned experiences as well as how you believe you can contribute in the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder