Proactive Engineer for handling transfer of IT/OT systems for offshore wind farms
Would you like to be the key link between the organisation’s construction projects and Operations, and to ensure optimal transfer of our operational IT/OT systems on offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Integrity Specialist where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall handling and daily operation of Wind Power’s Production system packages, covering IT/OT and vessel communication systems supporting daily site operation. You’ll be the single point of contact for the systems package handover, from development project to daily operation, and responsible for ensuring feedback from Operations is integrated into the construction projects and our Product Line/Development teams.
You’ll become part of a team that defines and ensures all maintenance programmes related to the production system package. Furthermore, we’re responsible for cybersecurity on all systems, and we assist our sites in case of system failure, ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventive actions take place. These steps enable us to secure asset integrity throughout the offshore wind farm fleet.
Your key tasks will be to
- collaborate with development projects to prepare and execute an efficient transfer of the systems package to operations
- drive the development of requirements for future systems, and participate in key design review meetings on ongoing projects to ensure optimal operations
- review and approve key documentation regarding the systems for the operations team
- participate in FAT, SIT and SAT tests of all types of IT/OT and communications equipment, as required
- ensure implementation of required maintenance plans to ensure uptimum performance throughout the lifetime of the assets
- develop maintenance requirements and procedures with the team.
Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the ongoing operational projects in the department such as lifecycle projects, upgrade projects and fault remediation. The job will allow you a large degree of freedom and the opportunity to affect your own working day.
Your competences include that you
- have solid experience with design, commissioning or maintenance of IT/OT systems and/or radio/telecommunication systems, preferably bothhave a natual ability to engage with multiple stakeholders on different levels (programme managers, project managers and project engineers)
- have been working in an operations team, with active involvement in system maintenance and fault investigation, preferably in a DevOps environment
- preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical/controls/software engineering or similar engineering knowledge
- speak and write English fluently, while the ability to speak and write German and Danish will be considered an advantage.
As a person, your excellent communication skills allow you to achieve results in teams with many stakeholders. With a keen eye for detail and a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, you focus on adding value and creating results, and you enjoy solving complex and challenging tasks. It’ll be viewed as an advantage if you have experience from within the wind turbine industry.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 October 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Rahbek Lindhard, Head of SCADA and Security, by telephone on +45 9955 6319 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.