To help us realize the next generation of scanner products, we are looking for a skilled precision mechanics developer. The positions relate to the development of intra-oral scanners and their related accessories, packaging and production-tools/setup.
You will join a team of highly skilled engineers working primarily with developing the next generation of optical 3D scanners, from concept to mass production.
Using our prototyping facilities, and ultimately in our production facility in Poland, a significant amount of time will be spent to conceptualize and verify aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. Our products are medical devices, which leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality and efficacy of our systems.
Besides working closely with the Polish production teams, you will cooperate with the Supply Department, as well as with Danish and foreign suppliers, to arrange prototype- and serial-production and optimize design for manufacturing.
Your work will take you travelling 10-20 days/year.
We work with the newest methods and tools in project teams in which electronics, software, optics and mechanics are represented. Our mantra is that developing world class products should be fun and we aim to move faster than the competitors.
- B.Sc. or higher university degree in precision mechanics engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience with technical product development, preferably from the medical device industry.
- Experience includes multiple projects taking parts from initial concept and design through to mass production.
- Strong knowledge of materials properties and fabrication methods.
- Proficient in 3D CAD tools (we use SolidWorks & PDM/Enterprise).
- Understanding of one or more of the following elements: metrology, precision-mechanics, micro-mechanics, injection-molding.
- Some familiarity with electromechanics, electronics, optics, software, or other adjacent field.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- You have an analytic mind and are systematic and detailed in your work; still you can improvise if needed.
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator in English, spoken and in writing.
- Your curiosity compels you to find new solutions to different types of tasks, and challenges drives you in your daily work.
- Challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Experienced and skilled colleagues.
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of a rapidly expanding company
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits
If you find this position attractive, please apply by clicking "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620