Are you our next domain expert within precision mechanics, materials, and processes? Do you turn problems into challenges and see them all the way to solutions? Is a good day for you one that takes an unexpected turn? Then 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development might be the right place for you.
We have recently launched an entirely new scanner product line for dental laboratories, and are on the verge of introducing our first X-ray Cone Beam CT scanner for clinical use. To help us do even more, we are looking for two precision mechanics developers.
To help us realize the next generation of scanner products and solutions for dental laboratories, we are looking for skilled precision mechanics developers. The positions relate to the development of both 3D scanners as well as their related accessories and general configuration. Using state of the art modeling and simulation tools, the successful candidate will apply his/her domain knowledge to provide optimum solutions to structural aspects and mechanisms of 3D medical scanners. Using our prototyping facilities, and ultimately in our production facility in Poland, a significant amount of time will be spent to conceptualize and verify aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. Our products are medical devices, which leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality and efficacy of our systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or higher university degree in precision mechanics engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with technical product development, preferably from the medical device industry.
- Experience includes multiple projects taking parts from initial concept and design through to production.
- Strong knowledge of materials properties and fabrication methods.
- Proficient in 3D CAD and preferably CAE.
- Some familiarity with electromechanics, electronics, optics, software, or other adjacent field.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Spoken as well as written English at business level.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships.
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
Most importantly - you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- Challenges in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment.
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds.
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Open, honest and constructive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
About 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development
The department for Lab and CBCT scanner development is made up of highly skilled engineers covering electronics, precision mechanics, optics, and software. In multidisciplinary teams working in an agile project culture, we realize cutting edge solutions to dental laboratories and soon also dental clinics. Our main office is in downtown Copenhagen, easily accessible by public transportation or bicycle. We also have offices in Ukraine (Kiev) and Italy (Milano), as well as in Poland (Stettin).
If you find this position attractive, please apply by clicking "Ansøg" and upload your motivational cover letter and CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 7027 2620