MAN |PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of MAN |PrimeServ team, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the customers’ preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers.
We are currently looking for a positive and motivated Mechanical Engineer or Marine Engineer apprentice to help and support our Technical Project Manager in our Retrofit & Upgrade team. The job is related to support for ongoing conversion projects as well as setup & implementation of new tools for optimizing future Project Execution process
As a person, you are proactive with a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You have the drive to create results and reach deadlines and at the same time, you can keep focus on the process. You see the benefits of being part of a team, and have the approach and ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic organization.
You understand how to manage projects and processes, and you have the ability to take the lead on these.
- Support the Technical Project Manager for planning and job roll out
- Support the Technical Project Manager for design and installation reviews of new features
- Monitoring relevant component delivery times
- Update of project documentation in relation to Second fuel conversion project, Project plan & Task list
Activities on site in relation to overhaul of Second Fuel system, coordination and documentation of work progress
- You are a Mechanical Engineer or Marine Engineer student and have a burning interest in Diesel Engines and Project Management
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Experience with SAP is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- You are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Furthermore, we offer:
- Unique work experience and reference from a top employer.
- A young, international and professional environment filled with energy.
- A possible work employment until the end of your studies.
- High rate of flexibility during busy study periods.
Your new team
The MAN Energy Solutions Retrofit concept consists of a broad range of solutions, all with the purpose of bringing existing engines in operation up to the current standards. This means working on solutions for lowering running costs and meeting modern emission levels, all areas that have high priority to our customers. To learn more about Retrofit & Upgrade please see our 2-stroke Retrofit & Upgrade Product Portfolio.
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is on Monday 1st of July 2019.
We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager of Project Execution, Axel Wetche: Mobile: +45 2343 5126 or send an email: Axelp.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find more information about the company at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.