Power Electronics Engineer for a battery based green energy future
Lithium Balance develops battery management systems to assure a safe and power efficient operation of large batteries used in for example electrical vehicles and solar panel energy storage systems. To develop increasingly compact and power-effective battery solutions, Lithium Balance is looking for a full-time power-electronics engineer to join our hardware development team.
If you are interested in an opportunity to shape the future of solar and wind power energy storage and to develop the hardware that might control and charge your next self-driving car, please check the details below.
The job will include
- Development and optimisation of a new generation of bi-directional DC/DC converters (2-5 kW) to be used in energy storage systems
- Development and optimisation of a new architecture of AC/DC converters (10-20 kW) for fast battery charging
- Close cooperation with R&D colleagues and research partners primarily at the Technical University (DTU)
The ideal applicant will have:
- An electrical engineering degree and practical experience with high power electronics design and testing
- Experience with PWM-based control of DC/DC converters, and related algorithms
- Knowledge of Digital control, preferably TI’s DSP’s
- At least 5 years of experience from relevant industries
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense-of-urgency and a good deal of humour
- A unique working environment with 30+ enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs working in Smørum close to Ballerup
- We provide a configurable volume product for many different green energy applications and customers. This gives R&D opportunities for high volume/quality development combined with challenging system/application aspects
- Salary according to qualifications
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application via the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Lars Kruse at +45 8140 5835.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder