Would you like to develop welding machines for the future?
Migatronic is one of the market leaders in developing, producing, marketing and servicing welding machines worldwide. Our core business is to provide high-quality products with state-of-the-art technologies based on customer requirements. We have big ambitions for the future and look for a Power Electronics Architect for our R&D department.
As a Power Electronics Architect, you will analyse product specifications, define HW requirements and contribute to the general definition and description of the system architecture. You will have a key role in the development of welding machines with regard to optimisation of the system HW as well as definition, development and implementation of technical strategies.
You will become part of a cross-functional team co-operating with Purchase, Quality, Production, Service, Technical Support and other internal departments, and you will refer to the R&D Manager. Our work environment is characterised by professionalism, challenges and an easy-going atmosphere where we benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Machine specifications and roadmaps for our products
- In cooperation with PM analyse and clarify system requirements for new products
- Responsible for technical design specification and machine architecture in order to secure a predictable development progress
- Responsible for technical product hardware and product development
- Responsible for type test and type approval documentation
- Maintenance of processes in the department to secure quality in development and products
- Secure compliance with directives and standards
- Engineering degree (BSc/MSc) in power electronics or similar
- Experience in the field of power electronics
- Experience in standards and test of electrical products
- Experience in assessing and translating requirement specifications to practical development tasks
- Practical experience in product development and production preparation
- Ability as a mentor and role model for other engineers
- Structured and strong communicative skills
- Team-playing skills
- Proficient in Danish and English, both orally and in writing
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact R&D Manager Mads Lange on 2019 5331 or email@example.com.
Upload your motivated application and CV using the link below.
According to GDPR, we do not accept applications and CVs submitted personally or by e-mail.
Applications will be reviewed continuously and confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.