Imagine a future where you act as a governance and administration focal point for PowerBI analytics solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll have a unique opportunity to develop your professional competences in Power BI by working with platform governance and administration, stabilising performance, and resolving very complex incidents that very often need direct coordination with Microsoft. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with over 1000 employees worldwide.
Welcome to ERP Development and Analytics
You’ll be part of our BI Reporting Team where you, together with your colleagues, will take an active role in governing, administrating, and developing Power BI solutions. In our team, we handle multiple data technologies, incl. Azure, HANA, Business Objects, and Tableau, based on agile methodology delivery. Our project team is IT driven and consists of ten consultants sharing a passion for Business intelligence. In this team, it is important to demonstrate a perseverant approach when proposing design and excellence when developing solutions. As a Senior Consultant, you’ll report to the Head of ERP Development and Analytics, as well as the product owner accountable for the solution.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring, maintaining, improving, and upgrading our Power BI solution on a regular basis by taking over tasks set by the Technical Applications Responsible
- performing landscape administration tasks e.g., setting up and maintaining gateways, auditing licenses, and developing best practices for business users
- providing proactive support for application and operational issues across the production environment
- working closely with the business while developing end-to-end solutions
- handling various requests related to our Power BI platform.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with Power BI Service, Power BI Premium administration, and, possibly, landscape governance
- have a knack for configuring and troubleshooting gateways, using REST API for Power BI, and built custom connectors
- can troubleshoot and develop Power BI reports, incl. M, DAX, and visuals
- preferably, but not necessarily, have knowledge of data sources and queries based on SQL databases, Azure, HANA, SSAS, and BW, incl. security risks mitigation
- are fluent in spoken and written English at a level which allows you to form and maintain strong bonds between our customers and the team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on (Poland +48) 690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder