At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Do you want to use your strong project management skills to create visibility and ensure project prioritisation among strong stakeholders? And would you like to take ownership of business-critical logistics projects?
Take your skills to the next level in a world-leading company within roof windows and skylights. Here, you will work cross-functionally with an experienced team of logistics experts and project managers as well as international colleagues.
At our logistics competence centre in Kolding, you will be joining 3 experienced colleagues in our newly established PMO & Support team. We are dedicated to developing excellent solutions for logistics operations and the entire supply chain by using our expertise within project management, optimisation of systems and processes.
”You will get an important twofold role, driving both our project portfolio within logistics and complex cross-functional projects from A to Z. This means that you will enable supply security, better quality and lower costs throughout our supply chain - for our and the customers’ benefit,” explains Søren Schaarup, Senior Manager for PMO & Support.
More specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Simplify our project master plan process for the project portfolio, and lead the process prioritising projects
- Manage projects related to digitisation and standardisation of our systems (e.g. implement SAP modules)
- Lead projects within structural optimisation like in- or outsourcing warehouses, or other complex cross-functional projects
- Enable cross-functional collaboration between i.e. Logistics, Products, Sales, and IT and thereby establish a strong internal network
As you will be joining an international organisation, you can expect to travel about 10-30 days a year.
As a result-oriented person, you do not let go of a task until it has been completed in a satisfactory manner. You feel comfortable in an extrovert role, and you are apt at building networks and establishing trust with your stakeholders at different levels of the organisation.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are an experienced project manager with solid experience in portfolio management from a larger organisation
- Have a master’s degree in engineering, cand.merc. or similar
- Have experience with logistics projects and knowledge within supply chain
- Speak and write English effortlessly - Danish is an advantage but not a requirement
In addition to operating at a highly professional level, our team is characterised by an informal tone and a healthy sense of humour - with respect for each other both as team players and as individuals. We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among our core values, and teamwork and professionalism are essential to the way we work.
”We believe in empowering people, and we support this through delegating responsibility, sharing knowledge, and through continuous employee development,” finishes Søren.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Søren Schaarup, Senior Manager for PMO & Support, by telephone +45 2147 2053.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.