Are you our next expert within plastics, composites, and manufacturing of plastic components? Do you turn problems into challenges and see them all the way to solutions? Is a good day for you one that takes an unexpected turn? Then 3Shape Lab and CBCT Scanner Development might be the right place for you.
3Shape is constantly launching new groundbreaking medical devices and services within the dental industry. We are therefore seeking an experienced engineer or scientist with great knowledge and experience within design and manufacturing of plastics components as well as selection and processing of polymers. You will join a project team that provides patients, dentists, and dental laboratories with game-changing and state of the art digital treatments.
You will work with advanced manufacturing technologies and use your expert knowledge and experience to help us make the right material choice for our medical products. Using state of the art modeling and simulation tools, you will apply your domain knowledge to provide optimal solutions to design, tooling, material, and manufacturing challenges. Using our prototyping facilities, a significant amount of your time will be spent on conceptualizing and verifying aspects of the design against user needs and other requirements. As our products are listed as medical devices, it leads to a natural focus on user requirements, safety, quality, and efficacy of our systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. or higher university degree in Plastics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience with manufacturing and testing of plastics components, preferably from the medical device industry
- Experience in vacuum-forming, injection-molding and CNC-machining of plastic components
- Experience in technical product development
- Experience from multiple projects, taking part from initial concept and design through to production
- Strong knowledge of polymer materials and their properties
- Proficient in 3D CAD and preferably CAE
- Working knowledge of QMS, preferably also medical device regulatory requirements (e.g. 21 CFR 820, MDD, ISO13485)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Spoken as well as written English at business level
- Excellent at creating and maintaining cross-functional working relationships
- Strong ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines
Most importantly, you are passionate about providing high-quality and innovative solutions and enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled colleagues across the organization to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners, the future of digital dentistry, and a rapidly expanding company
- Experienced and skilled colleagues with highly diverse backgrounds
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
Please apply as soon as possible via the link 'Ansøg' as we will be reviewing applications continuously. We look forward to receiving yours!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2460 8227