About the Position
We are looking for a technical leader for our Next Generation Offshore Platform. The platform is a part of Service Technology within the Global Service Organization, the focus of the Platform manager is to participate in all activities related to secure serviceability of new developed offshore turbine.
The Next Generation Offshore Platform drives technical improvement initiative and maintenance excellence efforts. Beyond this the team prioritizes and supports dozens of technical employees’ work, ensuring alignment and the most efficient use of resources across Service Technology.
This is an offshore platform and hence we have a high focus on developing the right solutions for our products and customers to secure high reliability and performance throughout the lifetime of the product.
Join if you’re motivated by technical development, support to customers and internal operations and in operating at the technical center of the Organization.
What are my responsibilities?
- Follow-up on technical performance in order to ensure the right solution on time and on budget – coach technical employees to ensure high performanc
- Drive product quality and improvements by leading the Service input in the new product development – challenge developers in the design phase and facilitate cross organization understandin
- Facilitate internal cross-department meetings and external customer meetings, and support Platform Owner in technical, EHS, after sales and development tasks
- Promote business development and continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Create business cases for new concepts that improve the serviceability of the new turbines
- Secure that all needed documentation works is initiated and follow up on the progress
Travel activities in this position will cover 25 days per year (approx. 2-3 days each time) dedicated to customer meetings mainly in Europe as well as site visits once or twice a year.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical background Bachelor or Master with 4+ years of experience preferably within the wind-industry
- You are able to link technical solutions with business understanding
- You have been engaged in customer facing activities and can demonstrate a convincing and trust building attitude.
- You have solid and broad knowledge within engineering (electricity, mechanics, controls and/or software)
- You have a structured mindset and a strategic view on things, though you possess the right skills to switch between detailed and high-level overview. In general, you demonstrate a self-driven style of working
- You are able to communicate on all levels, used to handle and maintain (long term) relationships with internal- and external stakeholders and in general capable of operating in a multicultural environment
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking "Ansøg"
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Peder Mohr Jensen via phone +45 2469 0589
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application
As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.