Yeah? That’s what we thought! Apply now 🚀
Glimpse into our tech
Our technical platform is based on an event-based microservice architecture, where continuous and independent deployability is a must. We are pushing around 1000 releases a month to our users. We host our infrastructure in AWS and orchestrate our microservices via Kubernetes - and everything else that goes hand in hand with cloud native technologies. Our primary language is Go, but we also believe in "the right tool for the job".
How we work
At Lunar we do things in parallel and we move fast - to enable this, our engineering culture uses agile principles with the least amount of bureaucracy. We are organised in squads that are responsible for a cohesive domain each. This makes it possible for each squad to be on their own mission - and thereby enabling us to work autonomously, fast and in parallel.
At Lunar, we build the rocket ship while we race to the moon and beyond. We love when people think differently and take ownership of their work-life here. Responsibility is not something you get - it is something you take. So get ready for a wild ride!
Yeah, that sounds great - but what will I be doing?
We know that everyone says it. But we actually mean it (so give us a chance to show you) - from your very first day, you will be an extremely important and valuable player in one of our squads. We use the newest tech, we are all really cool (of course), we all wear tracksuits to work (you can too). So what do you say?
As our new Platform Engineer Intern, you will of course join our Platform team. The team is responsible for our infrastructure and developer tooling. Specifically, we are looking into new and cool projects such as separation of environments, security, development of our open source projects, scaling and the implementation of a new Kubernetes cluster-api, which allows us to automise and define our nodes in git.
Some keywords for this internship are: Cloud Native, AWS, Kubernetes, DevOps, Go and CI/CD.
You should definitely apply if you:
- Are looking for an internship during your studies within Computer Science or Engineering.
- Want to be part of creating the best experience for our awesome users.
- Think Cloud Native, AWS, Kubernetes and DevOps are cool and interesting!
- Think it is cool to be part of an organisation where we use the newest tools and technologies.
- Want to be part of a young and ambitious team and tech-environment.
- Are curious about solving problems for our users.
- Want to have rapid growth and development - both personally and academically.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the unique opportunity to be part of building the new bank of the Nordics from our cool office in the heart of Aarhus.
- You will be part of a bunch of intelligent techies and ambitious financial nerds from whom you will learn from and grow every day.
- You will be part of an informal organisation, where it is not the ironing of your shirt or your title that gives you the mandate to have an opinion but your arguments and passion for continually improving.
- You will become part of a company that wants to make sure that you are well mentally and physically. This means that Yoga and meditation are encouraged throughout work hours, and if that is not your thing, we have padel tournaments, board games, cycling clubs and much more that you can take part in.
We love diversity and everything that makes us different from everybody else because that makes us extraordinary. We come from all kinds of backgrounds, and speak all kinds of languages, so English is our business language. Our most important value is respect and understanding because only with that mindset can we move forward with supersonic speed.
Are you ready to be part of the journey?
If you want to be part of Lunar, a place where passion and opinions matter, and we strive for nothing less than awesomeness, then get in touch with us, and become part of one of our fantastic squads. Together with your application, please send us your grades and transcripts ⭐️
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our Recruitment Specialist, Louise Bjerregaard Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder