Planning Coordinator in Femern A/S
Are you able to handle complex construction projects and do you want to be responsible for planning management on one of the biggest infrastructure construction projects in Europe?
Are you able to handle complex construction projects and do you want to be responsible for planning management on one of the biggest infrastructure construction projects in Europe; building the world’s longest immersed tunnel between Denmark and Germany?
Then join us and become the Planning Coordinator within the TEM and TRW Departments responsible for the electro-mechanical and railway contracts overseeing the design and build contractor’s performance. The multi-billion DKK contracts covers the systems that together will enable Femern A/S to manage efficiently the operation, maintenance, safety and security of the fixed link.
Femern A/S is constructing under design and build contracts the 18 km long tunnel between Puttgarden in Germany and Rødbyhavn in Denmark. As project owner, Femern A/S is the company responsible for the planning, construction and operation of the Fehmarnbelt tunnel. Femern A/S is a subsidiary company of the state-owned Sund & Bælt Group, who is also responsible for the Øresund Link and the Great Belt Link.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, European and international backgrounds and great experience from mega projects around the world. We have our main office in Copenhagen and site offices in Rødbyhavn and in Burg on Fehmarn. For further information about Femern A/S and the Fehmarnbelt project, please visit www.femern.com.
You will – alongside the Project Control Manager and Contract Director – be responsible for the planning of the full contract lifecycle, involving the electro-mechanical (TEM) and railway (TRW) contracts including high & low voltage power supplies, catenary/traction power for railways, tunnel ventilation, controls & automation systems, HVAC, lighting etc..
Your key tasks will be:
- To coordinate closely with all our planner colleagues in Femern A/S, contractors and stakeholders.
- Securing programmes for TEM & TRW Contractors to build in accordance with the prescribed timescales ensuring Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link will open as planned.
- Review / commenting on Contractors Programmes for TEM & TRW and other time related issues e.g. fulfilment of event milestones / interfaces.
- Progress reporting including analysis of consequences.
- Close cooperation with the Chief Planner of Femern A/S and to support TEM and TRW’s Contract-, Design- and Construction Managers in preparation of e.g. time schedules for internal activities.
- Coordination of parallel works within the immersed tunnel between various contractors.
- Interface management.
You have an engineering degree and more than 5-10 years’ experience with planning / scheduling of large civil or railway projects or on projects with similar complexity. Experience in Tunnels and electro-mechanical / railway installations would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have the following key competencies & qualifications:
- Experience in preparing schedules using Microsoft Project. Proficiency in Primavera P6 and Tilos would be advantageous.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Have worked as planner ideally within a Contractor or client’s organisation with experience on large infrastructure / railway projects specialized in railway and / or electro-mechanical installation works.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate requirements and issues clearly to both construction and non-construction audiences
- Good analytic and strategic skills
- Bilingual or professional proficiency in English
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active with good attention to detail
What we offer
As member of our team you will seamlessly be a part of the Femern DNA fabric, which centres on social competency and the ability to work with high effort in an agile project organisation, as well as having the ability to focus on all tasks and goals – Safety, Environment, Quality, Time, Economy and Organisation
Your remuneration package will be according to your qualifications and you will be offered health insurance and other staff benefits. Your main workplace will be in Copenhagen, with weekly trips to the construction site in Rødbyhavn.
Please upload your application, CV and examination certificates via the link below no later than 4. December 2022.
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Contract Director Stefan Konetschny on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 45 30 32 16 63.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder