Join us in this role where you’ll lead a technical team of package managers that will support you in securing the optimal conceptual wind farm design with a solid transmission system solution and an ambitious procurement and installation plan. Furthermore, you’ll be a key member of the overall Project Development Core Project Manager Team, which is responsible for all development elements of the wind farm from project start until handover to our Execution Team.
Welcome to Continental Europe Project Development Management
You’ll be part of an experienced project management team that includes development project directors and technical project managers where you together with your colleagues will develop projects across our Continental European footprint, in order to support executing our vision of building a world that runs entirely on green energy. You’ll be able to work in multiple European markets while staying close to our engineering and procurement hubs in Denmark and in UK.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the technical team in the project development phase of one of our asset projects in the Scandinavian region
- conceptually designing a total energy solution that will answer the two key strategic questions: what happens when the wind blows, and what happens when the wind does not blow?
- compiling a viable, yet optimal wind farm design – focusing on reducing CAPEX and increasing revenue while maximising local content
- compiling and inputting CAPEX & OPEX expenditures into the business case of the asset project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- a relevant engineering master’s degree and solid experience from the offshore wind industry
- experience with supply chain analysis and development
- have experience with project leadership of project teams in the pursuit of excellent results in a highly competitive industry
- employ a structured problem-solving and results-driven approach, inspired by the Shewhart Cycle for continuous learning and improvement
- have experience working proactively with stakeholders and are a trustworthy and impactful communicator.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Edmonds, Director, on +4599555034 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.