Partner Certification Engineer, GN Audio
Would you like to be part of a strong team of certification engineers responsible for securing product certifications in time during new product development?
Would you like to be part of a strong team of certification engineers responsible for securing product certifications in time during new product development? Does the prospect of contributing with your knowledge, experience and ideas pushing the boundaries within product certification sound appealing?
Join our Product Certification team and witness delivering intelligent audio/video solutions to our customers that let both the product development and user community to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Your role as partner certification engineer in GN
Our certification team plays a crucial role throughout the entire product life cycle starting from product concepting to development and in-market phases until its end of life. Scope of product certification activities include regulatory certifications, partner certifications, and environmental compliance.
As our Partner Certification engineer, being a part of the Product Certification team under Global Production & Quality Engineering, you will be working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from Product Marketing, Product Management, Program Management, Global R&D functional teams, Strategic Alliance, Product Quality, Global Operations and Regional Sales & Support teams. Being in this role, it is also expected and required to work closely with global test houses and certification bodies.
You are an expert within your field
Being in the role as partner certification engineer, your key responsibility is to drive and secure partner certifications (i.e. Microsoft, Zoom, Amazon, Google, etc.) for audio/video category products within enterprise and consumers segments. Your detailed responsibilities during various phases of product life cycle include:
During new product development:
- Align with relevant x-functional teams on the scope of partner certification for a given program based on its impact case
- Secure right certification requirements are captured, documented, reviewed, and approved to enable smooth execution during product development
- Prepare partner certification time plan and cost estimation
- Define and document test scope and requirements towards x-functional teams, and deliverables during the product development
- Coordinate and execute certification activities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support Packaging and Product Master Data teams with input related to product labels and documentation
- Ensure partner certifications being made available in time for product launch
- Finalize all required documentation needed towards x-functional teams incl. Operations and Regional Sales & Support teams
Sustaining in-market products:
- Drive new / re-certifications for in-market products as needed
- Support x-functional teams with requests coming in to enable Jabra’s continued business
- Monitor for changes in partner ecosystem and requirements to drive needed actions
- Share knowledge and lessons learned with certification and relevant x-functional teams on a regular basis
What are we looking for?
An ideal candidate for this position would meet the below criteria:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related having at least 3 years of experience within partner/product certification, audio/video system integrations, or technical program management of enterprise or consumer audio/video solutions. Profiles with bachelor’s degree having 6+ years of experience will be considered equivalent
- You possess a structured approach and can drive certification projects with scoping, planning, and estimation towards delivering with predictability
- You are a good team player, with strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills with both internal and external parties
- You can deliver towards business while embracing fast paced, dynamic and x-cultural working environment
- You are adaptive, flexible, and innovative with a continuous improvement mindset
- You possess good customer focus and respect working with a process approach and risk-based thinking
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
What can we offer?
- Professional and passionate working environment
- Challenges to sustain and enhance career opportunities
- Attractive package, per GN HR policies
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than the January 18, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Srinivasulu Reddy Mule, Manager, Certifications and Process Improvements, at +45 30 54 88 54.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.