For our client within the Financial sector we are looking for a Integration professional with minimud 6+ years of enterprise experience in Oracle OSB; SOA suite and WebLogic.
- Build OSB instances, build out cluster services and tune and optimize services to scale.
- Qualified adviser for management, supporting different kinds of platforms, environments and software.
- Must have deep knowledge and experience in these specific tracks.
- Provide superior support of projects with medium to high complexity.
Required competencies (all on professional level)
- Adapting and responding to change
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Relating and networking
- Working with people
- Writing and reporting
- Bachelor Degree
- English spoken & written (professional).
- Oracle WebLogic administration (superior)
- Oracle Service Bus administration (superior).
- Infrastructure architecture or design (professional).
- Application Performance Management (superior).
- Business knowledge (professional).
- IT experience/IT knowledge (superior).
- Test environment knowledge (superior).
- Familiar with DevOps practices
- Familiar with SAFe practitioner concepts
Start: November 2018
Duration: 6 months
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.