Imagine a future where you play a key role in delivering on our ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen and e-fuels
Join us in this role where you’ll lead our efforts to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support and inputs into the design and execution of water electrolysis and other downstream processes for e-fuels into the plants of our customers. You’ll be responsible for the operational readiness of the process plant, with involvement from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning.
Welcome to Ørsted Hydrogen/PtX
You’ll be part of the innovative Ørsted Hydrogen/PtX team where you, together with your colleagues, will share in the common objective of value creation. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a small innovative team backed up by a large organisation and together, you’ll work on numerous projects at different stages of maturity in the Operations process.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering the operations readiness scope and building up operations readiness assurance processes to ensure each project transitions into a fully functioning asset
- developing O&M philosophies for the projects while considering Joint Venture partner requirements, the supply chain, asset requirements, and various internal functions
- developing an organisational strategy for the ‘operate’ phase of the project, in collaboration with Joint Venture partners
- ensuring that asset management and O&M aspects are addressed in the design and in preparation for handover at COD to Operations, after completion of the execution phase
- developing maintenance strategies for the equipment used in the project, incl. overview of spare parts requirements
- preparing, maturing, and updating OPEX models, along with estimates, as input to the business case as the project progresses through the project phases.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in Engineering, or other relevant education
- have extensive and broad O&M experience within hydrogen or e-fuels installations in process industries like methanol, ammonia, chemical plants, and refineries
- have worked in a project team as senior operations representative, identifying and implementing all operational and maintenance requirements
- can work efficiently as part of a highly dynamic project team
- can work on several projects simultaneously.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peder Reinewald Hansen, Head of Asset Projects, on +4599559458 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll will meet with project partners, customers, and colleagues at other locations.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.