What we offer
The opportunity to work with innovative technology and influence what will happen in the future of hearing aids. You will interact with people at all levels within the organization. We offer challenging tasks and career development opportunities where you exercise great personal influence on the direction you wish to take.
The NPI team is now looking for a skilled and ambitious colleague to join our exciting journey with a mission to give people unlimited access to a world of sound by providing perfect hearing.
The NPI team is a cross-functional team who reports directly to the Head of Global NPI. As our new Operations Program Manager, you will be leading the Global Operations part of new product development projects.
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the tasks in the program, which primarily relates to manufacturing and supply chain, i.e. production engineering, process development, quality department, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing and assembly / test.
As a person, you are self-driven and motivated by creating results together with your team. You understand the importance of utilizing your network and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization, from shop floor employees to top management.
You hold a university degree in engineering, economics or other relevant education within a commercial area, and you have professional experience from a relevant position.
You have professional experience from a relevant position with a broad understanding of production technology and supply chain set-up.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience from larger production company
- Several years of Global Operation/Supply chain experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to handle large quantitative analyses
- Leadership mindset with ability to run projects independently
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on project teams and working in cross-functional environments
- Structured and able to keep the overview of many (different) tasks in progress Good communication and team work skills
- Persistent in archiving the targets
The corporate language is English and the candidate should therefore be fluent in English both oral and written.
Practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in Supply Chain optimization or production is a plus
Please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions in relation to the position, please contact Head of Global NPI Morten Christensen Degn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission is November 22nd, but applications will be evaluated accordingly
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder