Operations Program Manager
We offer the opportunity to work with innovative technology and influence our microelectronic production together with highly skilled colleagues...
What we offer
The opportunity to work with innovative technology and influence our microelectronic production together with highly skilled colleagues. You will interact with people at all levels within the organization. We offer challenging tasks and career development opportunities where you exercise great personal influence on the direction you wish to take.
The NPI team is a cross-functional team who reports directly to the Head of Global NPI. As our new Operations Program Manager, your daily work will be divided between running projects for our external partners and running internal Global Operations projects.
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the tasks in the program, which primarily relates to manufacturing and supply chain, ie production engineering, process development, quality department, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing and assembly / test.
As a person, you are self-driven and motivated by creating results together with your team. You understand the importance of utilizing your network and you convincingly engage stakeholders on all levels of the organization, from shop floor employees to top management.
You are an engineer with electronic, mechanical or production background and have several years of project management experience. You have professional experience from a relevant position with a broad understanding of production technology and supply chain set-up.
- Project management skills and experience from a larger production company.
- Leadership mindset with ability to run projects independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of electronic manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and ISO900X
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and other basic windows tools
- Has the ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on project teams and working in cross-functional environments
- Structured and able to keep the overview of many (different) tasks in progress Good communication and team work skills
- Persistent in archiving the targets
The corporate language is English and the candidate should therefore be fluent in English both oral and written.
Practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in Supply Chain optimization or production is a plus
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
If you have any questions in relation to the position, please contact Head of Global NPI Morten Christensen Degn at email@example.com
Deadline for submission is October 22nd, but applications will be evaluated accordingly.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder