Operations logistics graduate for delivering best-in-class offshore logistics
Imagine a future where you help deliver and implement high-performance offshore logistics and help in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll start the Graduate Programme in Operations Logistics. Here you’ll work with maritime, aviation, facilities, and marine infrastructure specialists to develop and deliver safe and efficient offshore logistics to coming wind farms and wind farms in operation. In your second rotation you’ll be part of the Asset Plans & Integrity team, where you’ll work on ensuring that wind farms in operations have proper maintenance plans in place to ensure adequate integrity. Finally, your last rotation will be with Global Maintenance & Campaigns in either the Jack-up & Heavy Lift team or with the Special Task & Inspections team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the project manager in mobilising our new Service Operations Vessel (SOV) to our site in Taiwan
- supporting the project manager in following construction and design changes of a new SOV to the windfarms in US
- contributing to defining the logistical strategy for bids to future offshore wind farms
- liaising with operational sites to support improvement of technical and safety performance on crew vessels and SOVs
- supporting delivery of new vessels through tenders, including scoping, evaluation, and negotiations as well as mobilisation.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or another relevant degree within the maritime field or within engineering and logistics before 1 September 2022
- have experience with driving technical project management successfully
- have experience with improving safety through risk assessments, methods statements, and operational processes and tools
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present information professionally to business partners at all organisational levels
- have a positive, open-minded, and result-oriented approach to your work and can suggest improvements within your area of experience in a proactive manner.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.