Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to create and implement a sourcing strategy for Wind Turbine SCADA operations and security, in collaboration with suppliers, contractors, Engineering, and Procurement.
Welcome to Operational Technology & Security Product Line
You’ll be part of OT Engineering where you, together with your colleagues, will define, monitor and continuously improve supplier and contractor services strategy and strategy execution across electrical and instrumentation, network, and security services disciplines. We work with continuously improving sourcing strategies for taking new assets into operation as well as driving efficiencies and improvements to running assets. As a team, we have a culture of learning and improvement, work as a team and help our teammates, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that operational requirements on the Power Generation OT assets are contractually secured
- optimising cost-benefit of the Power Generation OT assets during the entire lifespan from development to decommission
- performing vendor and quality management within Power Generation OT Assets
- orchestrating the technical capabilities and services required for optimal and secure Power Generation OT assets operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in cybersecurity operation requirements and national laws or regulations within contractual frameworks
- seek to adapt to an ever evolving and fast-growing technology set-up within Operations, while at the same time providing fresh ideas on possible improvements
- have an organised and structured way of working, ensuring effective verbal and written communication skills, being able to adapt a communication style to suit different audiences
- have demonstrated knowledge from other industries working with internal and external suppliers and contractors, contract requirements, and negotiations
- have experience with supplier assurance and service level management in fields of operation, maintenance, and security services.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Frank, Product Manager, on (Denmark +45) 60567651 or Erno Berezvay, Product Portfolio Coordinator, on +4599558191 on Mondays to Fridays between 10:00-15:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder