About the position
For our Global Training department, we are looking for an operational project manager for oOEM (other Original Equipment Manufacturer) trainings globally.
You ensure that high-end technical training on non-SGRE turbines is available globally for the SGRE technicians when and where it is needed with focus on safety, quality and cost. This includes finding external training suppliers, making training framework agreements, analyzing the project forecast and coordinating with the different regions to ensure that the training meets their requirements and can be executed when needed.
The main interfaces are the Global Training department, the Global oOEM department and relevant projects or sites.
You report directly to the Head of Global Training.
What are my responsibilities?
- Forecast of oOEM training globally in cooperation with the Global oOEM team
- Development of and coordination with training suppliers to ensure that oOEM training is available for the projects that are signed
- Development of training framework agreements with training suppliers
- Contract negotiations with training suppliers
- Ensure alignment with existing training frameworks through coordination with relevant Competence Managers
- Coordination of training delivery with projects/sites and training centers
- Analyze whether to make or buy for the technologies requested by the business based on cost and expected load
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with planning, forecasting and coordination in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of training and training frameworks
- Basic understanding of different OEM technologies
- Experience with contracts and negotiations is an advantage
- You must be able to speak, read and write English fluently. Understanding Spanish is an advantage
- As a person you are self-driven and independent but still see challenges holistically
- Some travel is expected
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jacob Frederiksen via phone: +45 24 69 35 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.