Do you want to plant the seed in creating value and to facilitate continuous development of our lean agile roadmap? Do you want to make visible impact by improving processes and facilitating kaizens? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and like to be challenged? Can you imagine yourself achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating daily work experience?
Then this can be the job for you! Apply and be part of the Global Operational Excellence team at LINAK.
Operational Excellence is an organisation which aims to have a common operating system for LINAK which is built in our best practices across the plants and ensure continuous improvement behaviors and results. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to grow, learn across LINAK factories and work closely with all levels of the organisation.
- Drive and facilitate kaizens & ensure operations metrics are continuously improving
- Support VSM activities, problem solving and gemba
- Support operations in developing policy deployment quarter plans, productivity improvement roadmaps and lean transformation projects
- Perform lean compass partner review with the purpose of learning and unifying the direction of our lean journey
- Globally responsible for lean tools & processes. You will also be responsible for training and coaching the organisation
- Actively participate in global best practice sharing and global summits.
- There are many paths for this position. You can either be a newly graduate engineer or an experienced engineer within operations
- Ability to facilitate workshops and kaizens by creating meaning to the group, managing the process to achieve desired outcome and asking good questions
- Confident, committed to self-growth, independent with energy, down to earth, structured, has a good sense of humor and drive
- Ability to challenge the way we do things and encourage the team to think out of the box. To be successful in this position, you must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and can get the buy in of stake holders
- It will be an advantage if you have TWI (Training within Industry) knowledge or experience.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Operational Excellence, Kristy E. Rasmussen, phone no.: +45 51565735.
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis and the position is closed when the right candidate is found. Any application deadlines are system-generated and not set by LINAK.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder