Green Hydrogen Systems A/S (GHS) is ready to take a position as one of the world’s leaders in developing and producing electrolysis plants that use electricity from renewable energy and water to produce green hydrogen. The GHS modular solutions will help accelerate the market for hydrogen plants to ensure optimal utilization of renewable energy. The global market for electrolysers is significant and is growing rapidly. We are in the process of commercializing our 2nd generation electrolysers, and the vision is that with modular solutions, we will help accelerate the market for hydrogen plants that can ensure optimal utilization of renewable energy. With solid owners and close collaboration with major Danish and foreign partners in the energy market, the foundation is in place.
Operational Excellence Manager owns, defines, develops, and drives implementations of operational excellence in Operations. You will contribute to the acceleration of the global energy transition with green hydrogen.
As our new Operational Excellence Manager, you will:
- Identify improvement potential within productivity by planning and perform analyses of factory operations
- Define and implement continuous improvement practices (Kaizens, JDI)
- Define and implement systems and management structure.
- Introduce structured problem solving, and coach individuals and teams
- Identify and share best practices and group standards across the organization
- Develop implementation plans, establish KPI’s as well as follow-up structures to ensure that Operational Excellence (OPEX) projects create real impact
- Support Operations and Supply Chain in implementing OPEX in processes and systems (production lines, material supply, planning etc.)
- Build and define GHS toolbox for operations improvements, based on Lean principles, digitalization, and continuous improvement
You will succeed in this role by ensuring:
- Supports executing the customer order backlog by meeting the targets for safety, quality, time, and cost
- Continuous improvement of Key performance indicators to achieve the targets for safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and cost
- Delivery on specific OPEX targets regarding quality, output, and cost.
You will have to take leadership of a critical role in GHS, so we expect you to have rock solid leadership skills. You hold a Master of science within industrial engineering or business, and at least 5 years of experience from lean manufacturing implementations within operations.
We are looking for:
- Experience as project manager
- Excellent people leader able to motivate and develop the team
- Highly efficient - able to work effectively, co-operatively, and flexibly in team
- An analytic and structured approach, which can prioritize, drive progress, and align with stakeholders
- Demonstrated coaching and facilitation skills, able to work at all levels of the organization
- English skills are mandatory both written and spoken as we are a global team
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and an ambitious strategy
Why Green Hydrogen Systems? Collaboration and development in focus
As an employee at GHS, you get a unique opportunity to help make your mark on a company that is on a rising growth curve within one of the key technologies for optimal utilization of renewable energy. You will be one of the key players in an innovative company with a strong focus on development, innovation, and cooperation.
You will be employed at the HQ in Kolding and offered a salary that is according to the nature of the position, requirements, and background. Pension scheme and health insurance are also part of the salary package.
You will be referring directly to Head of Operations, currently our COO.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews with relevant candidates on a continuous basis.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact COO Troels Hornsved, +45 2515 6702.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.