Do you want to plant the seed in creating value and to facilitate continuous development of our lean agile roadmap? Do you want to make visible impact by improving processes and facilitating kaizens? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and like to be challenged? Can you imagine yourself achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating daily work experience? Then this can be the job for you!
Operational Excellence is an organisation which aims at having a common operating system for LINAK which is built in our best practices across the plants and ensures continuous improvement behaviors and results. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to grow, learn across LINAK factories and work closely with all levels of the organisation.
- Drive and facilitate kaizens & ensure operations metrics are continuously improving
- Support VSM activities, problem solving and gemba
- Support operations in developing productivity improvement roadmaps and lean transformation projects
- Perform lean compass partner review with the purpose of learning and unifying the direction of our lean journey
- Process owner of lean tools, processes and systems. You will also be responsible for training and coaching the organisation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations
- Experienced within process excellence, change management, optimising business metrics and problem solving
- Bachelor or master within electronic or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Ability to facilitate workshops and kaizens by creating meaning to the group, managing the process to achieve desired outcome and asking good questions
- Committed to self-growth, independent with energy, down to earth, structured, has a good sense of humor and drive
- Ability to challenge the way we do things and encourage the team to think out of the box. To be successful in this position, you must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and get the buy in of stake holders
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Operational Excellence, Kristy E. Rasmussen, phone no.: +45 51565735.
Applications are evaluated on an ongoing basis and the position is closed when the right candidate is found. Any application deadlines are system-generated and not set by LINAK.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.