Do you want to make visible impact by improving processes and facilitating kaizens? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and liked to be challenged? Can you imagine yourself achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating daily work experience?
Then this can be the job for you!
Operational Excellence is an organisation which aims to have a common operating system for LINAK which is built in our best practices across the plants and ensure continuous improvement behaviours and results. In this position you will work closely with all levels of the organisation and get a unique opportunity to personally grow and learn across the LINAK factories.
- Drive and facilitate kaizens & ensure operations metrics are continuously improving
- Support VSM activities, problem solving and gemba
- Support operations in developing productivity improvement roadmaps and lean transformation projects
- Perform lean compass partner review with the purpose of learning and unifying the direction of our lean journey
- Process owner of lean tools, processes, and systems. You will also be responsible for training and coaching the organisation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience within process excellence, change management, optimising business metrics and problem solving
- Bachelor or master degree within electronic, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering
- Highly experienced in developing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Ability to facilitate workshops and kaizens by creating meaning to the group, managing the process to achieve desired outcome and asking good questions
- Committed to self-growth, independent with energy, down to earth, structured, have a good sense of humour and drive
- Ability to challenge the way we do things and encourage the team to think out of the box. To be successful in this position, you must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and can get the buy in of stakeholders
LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognised for high quality, technically advanced and innovative products.
LINAK has more than 2,000 dedicated employees and LINAK is represented in countries all over the world through distributors and subsidiaries. We have production sites in Denmark, the USA, China, Slovakia and Thailand - and we are continuously expanding our markets.
The results LINAK has achieved through the years are based on a set of values, which define what we stand for. We place great emphasis on our values and every second year we measure how well we live up to them.
The LINAK Group is divided into 4 segments organised as individual business units: MEDLINE & CARELINE, DESKLINE, TECHLINE and HOMELINE.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.