Do you want to plant the seed in creating value and to facilitate continuous development of our lean agile roadmap? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and liked to be challenged? Can you imagine yourself achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating daily work experience?
Then this can be the job for you!
Operational Excellence is an organisation which aims to have a common operating system for LINAK which is built in our best practices across the plants and ensure continuous improvement behaviours and results. In this position you will work closely with all levels of the organisation and get a unique opportunity to personally grow and learn across the LINAK factories.
- Drive and facilitate kaizens & ensure operations metrics are continuously improving
- Support VSM activities, problem solving and gemba
- Support operations in developing productivity improvement roadmaps and lean transformation projects
- Perform lean compass partner review with the purpose of learning and unifying the direction of our lean journey
- Process owner of lean tools, processes, and systems. You will also be responsible for training and coaching the organisation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience within process excellence, change management, optimising business metrics and problem solving
- Bachelor or master degree within electronic, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering
- Highly experienced in developing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Ability to facilitate workshops and kaizens by creating meaning to the group, managing the process to achieve desired outcome and asking good questions
- Committed to self-growth, independent with energy, down to earth, structured, have a good sense of humour and drive
- Ability to challenge the way we do things and encourage the team to think out of the box. To be successful in this position, you must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and can get the buy in of stakeholders
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.