Do you want to plant the seed in creating value and to facilitate continuous development of our lean six sigma roadmap? Do you want to make visible impact by improving processes and facilitating kaizens? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and liked to be challenged? Can you imagine yourself achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating daily work experience?
Then this can be the job for you!
Operational Excellence is a global operation organization which aims to have a common operating system for LINAK which is built in our best practices across the plants. For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity to grow in lean and six sigma, learn across LINAK factories and work closely with all levels of the organization.
- Drive and facilitate kaizen events by ensuring operations business metrics are continuously improving
- Global owner of lean tools, methods and systems and is also responsible for training and coaching the organization
- Facilitate lean assessments of the different locations with the purpose of learning and to unify the direction of improvement
- Training and coaching local responsible and leadership
- Support segments to create yearly productivity roadmaps and lean transformation projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a lean or operational excellence function in a manufacturing company
- Extensive experience within change management, optimizing business metrics and improving productivity
- Bachelor or master within electronic or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Ability to facilitate workshops and kaizens by creating meaning to the group, managing the process to achieve desired outcome and asking good questions
- Independent with energy, down to earth, structured, has a good sense of humor and drive
- Ability to challenge the way we do things and encourage the team to think out of the box
- To be successful in this position, you must be able to communicate at all levels of the organization and can get the buy in of stake holders
- English and Danish on fluent level
For additional information regarding the job please contact; Senior Manager, Operational Excellence - Kristy Rasmussen +45 5156 5735
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.