Operational Excellence Manager, Global Operations
LINAK is growing globally in all business segments. To support this exciting journey, we are looking for an Operational Excellence Manager, Global Operations.
The ideal candidate will become part of our central Operational Excellence Office which consists of experienced colleagues, responsible to drive excellence in all processes across LINAK Operations - primarily focusing on Lean tools and principles.
We are looking for an experienced person who will be responsible for driving projects along our value chain (value stream projects) and to lead our global kaizen approach (defining standards, facilitating kaizen events and to establish a kaizen facilitator learning program).
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to use his/her skills in a growing international company. The stakeholders are distributed widely across the company where the change culture is already in place - this is a great starting point for the candidate to be successful at LINAK.
- Drive and facilitate kaizen events and value stream Projects
- Global owner of tools, methods and systems - and improving these continuously
- Facilitate assessments of the different locations with the purpose of learning and to unify the direction of improvement
- Training and coaching local responsible and leadership
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from a central lean or operational excellence function
- Bachelor or Master within relevant course of education
- Ability to facilitate and create ownership locally
- Independent with energy and drive
- Experience with and ability to manage tasks at all levels of our organization
- English on fluent level. Danish is an advantage but not a requirement. It is expected that the candidate wants to learn Danish, supported by LINAK.
Any questions to the position, contact; Director, Operational Excellence - Mads Harck +45 2327 4172
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder