Operation Engineer for the Dual Fuel Technology group
Do you want to be a part of a market-leading company in the development of two-stroke engines for ship propulsion? Then keep on reading!
Right now you have the opportunity to join the Operations department group “Dual Fuel Technology” and work with the latest engine technology within the dual fuel area.
What are you going to do?
As Operation Engineer your tasks will consist of:
- Following up on new design, especially within the dual fuel area, from the office and onboard ships, as well as in our licensees’ production
- Installing and troubleshooting on mechanical, hydraulic and electronic engine components
- Guiding our customers via mail, phone or on site
- Participating in testing of prototypes, primarily with our Asian manufacturers
- Participating in meetings with engine builders, owners and sub-suppliers
- Contributing to R&D projects, working in project groups
- Giving technical support to ship operators and licensees concerning engine control and electronics
- Doing data analysis in connection with troubleshooting.
Travel activity is a part of the job. Our main travel activities are in Far East countries or other destinations around the world.
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have an education as Mechanical / Marine Engineer or similar
- Have experience with two-stroke electronically controlled engines
- Have experience with electronic / hydraulic control systems beneficial
- Have good IT skills - some sort of programming experience is beneficial
- Have a willingness to travel, in periods up to 120 days per year
Solid English skills, orally as well as written is mandatory.
How is your new team / area of business?
You will be joining a group of 11 highly skilled and experienced colleagues, with a large mix of different backgrounds and educations.
The Operations department is primarily involved in the follow-up on new design, service testing and troubleshooting – all on the latest design. The “Dual Fuel Technology” group is focused on the dual fuel technology development, implanting the new technology - both hardware and software based. Our group is in close collaboration with the R&D departments to report issues and keep improving and developing our engines. Our two-stroke engines are designed in Copenhagen and sold by license to engine builders mainly in East Asia.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday the 30th of September 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Dual Fuel Technology manager, Mr. Peter Quaade, phone +45 4017 6081, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder.