Do you want to be our new four-stroke small bore operation engineer? Our Production Support Four-Stroke Department in Holeby is looking for a new colleague to support our worldwide net of licensees and customers.
MAN Energy Solutions is world-leading within engine technology, knowledge and maintenance.
As our new colleague, you will be part of a team of experienced colleagues providing the best service to our customers. You will be challenged professionally and develop your skills in an inspiring and international environment.
The position consists of tasks in the office as well as travel activity of approximately 80 days per year, dependent on requirements.
As Operation Engineer, you will:
- Support customers with technical troubleshooting on MAN ES four-stroke engines
- Support customers by e-mail and phone
- Support our four-stroke licensees and site offices around the world
- Provide supervision and commissioning assistance on new buildings
- Prepare technical reports and documentation
- Provide internal support to the four-stroke organization
We expect that you work with professional confidence and a high degree of independency. You are quality-conscious and service-minded and like to work in a multicultural environment.
We prefer that you
- have around five years of experience
- have experience and solid knowledge of diesel engines
- have practical knowledge of operation of four-stroke engines
- have flair for troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical systems
- Speak and write English fluently
- Marine Engineer or B. Mechanical Engineering
Your new team
We are looking for a new colleague in Engineering Support Four-Stroke, which is a part of the MAN ES-DK Production Support Department with around 38 people. You will be working in our team in Holeby with focus on ensuring and maintaining a good quality in the production and operation of our engines. Your tasks will be versatile and covers the engines from production and until they enter into service. Thus you will be cooperating with colleagues from our internal organization as well as external customers during your daily work.
We are a team with good unity, where the daily life is characterized by an informal atmosphere and a pleasant social work environment. You will work in close cooperation with skilled and motivated colleagues who are passionate about their job and they are looking forward to learning from you – and of course share their knowledge.
MAN in Denmark
We are approx. 1,900 employees in Denmark. 150 colleagues are located in Holeby where we work with technology, sales and service. We are the global hub for MAN’s renowned GenSets. We also work with stationary power plants and after sales of spare parts (PrimeServ) and the associated technical service.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 1st of August 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Manager Thomas Juliussen by mail: Thomasr.email@example.com.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.