OpenAPI Platform Manager
We at Saxo Bank are working hard to build the most comprehensive open banking platform in the world and look for a new team member to help deliver on our vision...
Are you our new OpenAPI Platform Manager?
We at Saxo Bank are working hard to build the most comprehensive open banking platform in the world and look for a new team member to help deliver on our vision.
If you are highly motivated, ambitious and seeking a challenging and rewarding environment, you are looking at the right opportunity!
By joining the Saxo OpenAPI platform team, you will help accelerate the adoption and knowledge of our OpenAPI technology amongst developers and clients world wide. Saxo OpenAPI is already now the foundation for our own award winning trading platform SaxoTraderGO that handles over 25.000 concurrent online trading clients, has over 160.000 monthly users and often over 1,000.000 transactions per day. It is also already now being used by select partners in live open banking solutions across the world.
But we want to take it further, and this is why we want YOU!
As our new OpenAPI Platform Manager you refer to the Head of OpenAPI and belong to the Open API platform team. We are responsible for defining the product towards our IT organization for development, and subsequently making it commercially available.
If you are passionate about bridging the gap between business and IT, this is the place for you.
We are still a small team, so our tasks include everything from creating marketing material, writing or editing developer documentation, evangelizing, meeting with clients and developers, speaking at conferences, onboarding 3rd party applications etc. During 2018 this work will intensify, and we need an extra pioneer to join us on this journey.
- Receive new API functionality as it is being delivered from our IT deparment, making sure it is properly documented and works as expected.
- Write (or get from our IT department) small samples and documentation to explain certain features of our API.
- Develop smaller worksheets in Excel which solve real business problems while also illustrate the capabilities of our API.
- Onboard third party applications from initial contact until the application is trading with real money against our live trading system.
- Gradually build, manage and run a development community.
- Eventually work directly with our customers to analyze requirements and scope possible solutions.
You are passionate about API technology and have a keen interest in trading and investment. As a person you come across as a good communicator with a passion for what you do. You have a strong sense of quality, and a will to succed.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of at least one Back-End and one Front-End development language.
- You understand API technology and have written sample applications against a couple of API’s (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google or of course our own Saxo Bank OpenAPI on https://developer.saxo).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as you will be engaging with clients, writing samples, updating documentation and generally be an ambassador for the Saxo OpenAPI.
- Interest and knowledge of the financial markets and possible experience with trading or investing.
- Excellent written and oral English skills are a prerequisite.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a plus.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder