Online Marketing Assistant (part-time student position).
Responsibilities / Tasks
We are looking for a student worker to join the global Online Dept. at GEA in Soeborg, Denmark.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who can support our colleagues around the world in matters of digital, e.g.
- support our corporate websites and social media presence with focus on content
- support the colleagues in the Online Dept.
- manage own digital projects
- manage digital assets
- handle editing tasks (graphics / video)
- handle content creation tasks
You will be provided with the necessary training (Google Analytics, SEM, SEO, CMS) and you will be working with open-minded colleagues in a climate where an answer is never more than a question away. Our department is spread across Denmark, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and China.
We expect you to be able to work at least two days (15 hours) per week in the office. You will be planning your own time in co-operation with our other student worker, taking your study schedule and exams into consideration.
Desired skills and experience
You are a strong communicator with a deep interest in digital, and at least two years of studies left. No specific field of studies is required.
In addition, you are:
- ambitious, self-driven, and comfortable with responsibility
- analytical and methodical
- experienced in common web technologies
- up to date on trends in digital and social
- able to manage different stakeholders
- able to assess content critically
- in possession of excellent English skills, other languages a plus
For questions and inquiries about the job, please contact Web Coordinator Tea Wailly at +45 4174 8495 or email@example.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible and no later than Oct 15, 2017. Starting date will be as soon as possible.
All applications will be handled upon receipt. Please note that GEA exclusively uses electronic recruiting and only applications received online via the link below will be considered.
Your Profile / Qualifications
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4174 8495