Imagine a future where you contribute with your project management and technical expertise to offshore substation projects in renewable industry
Join us in this role where you’ll participate in projects on the client side, defining requirements and ensuring that our internal suppliers meet them.
Welcome to Offshore Electrical Engineering Management
You’ll be part of Offshore Electrical Engineering Management where you’ll manage a team of four-six project engineers, responsible for LV, HV/protection, SCADA, and the mechanical scope. In this role, you’ll ensure the deliverables from the team, e.g., preparation of employer's requirements and other contractual documentation, timely review of the design drawings, as-built documentation, and operation and maintenance manuals prepared by suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing a team of four-six project engineers, responsible for LV, HV/protection, SCADA, and mechanical scope
- ensuring timely deliverables from the team and supplier
- reporting to the package manager
- leading technical discussions related to the scope with suppliers
- managing multiple internal and external stakeholders and aligning interfaces related to the scope.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive technical project management experience and are equally interested in solving project management and technical tasks
- thrive in an international working environment and are flexible regarding travel
- have excellent leadership skills and experience in leading a team of project engineers
- hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oleg Gavryushenko, Head of Off. Electrical Engineering Mgmt, on (Denmark +45) 99557340 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-14:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to attend project meetings at the different locations globally. The number of trips and destinations will depend on a specific project, but, in general, you should expect up to 30 travelling days a year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder