Offshore Electrical Engineering Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be contributing to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by ensuring that we can bring energy to shore from our massive offshore windfarms all over the world
Join us in this role where you’ll become Electrical Engineering Manager in Substation Electrical & Commissioning Management which is responsible for Electrical design, installations, and commissioning management of electrical installations.
Welcome to Substations
You’ll be part of Offshore Electrical Engineering Management where you’ll work on your own project as technical project/scope manager. The individual technical project/scope managers manage a team of electrical engineers to ensure our subcontractors meet our requirements for the design of LV&U/MV/HV components and SCADA for an offshore substation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating tasks between all stakeholders within the electrical and utility field
- being accountable for the electrical design as well as preparing technical scope
- leading specialists in a project
- following up on time schedules, progress, and results from contractors
- participating in project team meetings and negotiation meetings with contractors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design of offshore substations
- have professional knowledge based on extensive relevant technical project management experience as well as commercial experience and preferably, experience with PMI terms
- have knowledge of electrical power transmission systems, preferably including offshore experience
- speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jannick Elmbæk Olsen, Senior Manager, on +4599555148 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.