Office 365 Solution specialist/developer to realise our digital strategy
Can you design the world-class Office 365 and Azure solutions that will bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Then join us and become our new Office 365 solution specialist/developer in Collaboration & Productivity, where you’ll be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Office 365 solutions. You’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding department, currently, consisting of nine people who work closely with teams in Malaysia.
Your key tasks will be to
- transform business requirements into tangible deliverables
- carry out ongoing maintenance and incident handling on existing workflows
- develop/configurate solutions using workflows and forms technologies
- develop/configurate solutions using Office 365/Azure services, such as PowerApps and Logic Apps
- create roadmaps for the applications.
Moreover, you’ll work closely with our SharePoint developer teams in Malaysia and our Application Architect in Denmark.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT development
- have extensive experience with applications development and/or solutions architecture
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders across different time zones and cultures.
It’s definitely a plus if you have experience with SharePoint, Azure, Web Services and different Microsoft APIs, but this is not mandatory. In addition, you’re passionate about your work, you have drive and are able to prioritise to ensure that we reach our goals. You take responsibility and lead the way, and you’re a team player who knows when to be serious and when to have fun.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Head of Collaboration & Productivity, by telephone on +45 9955 7459 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder