Would you like to make a difference for you fellow employees and help make solutions that can bring the organisation to the forefront of the digital workplace journey?
Join us and become our O365/SharePoint Productivity Consultant/Developer in Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace where you’ll be our Office 365 productivity consultant/developer. In Collaboration Solutions we’re 13 people working with different solutions around SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office 365. Your main task will be to work with different workflow & forms solutions with technologies like MS Flow, Nintex, Infopath and PowerApps.
Your key tasks will be to
- transform business requirements into tangible deliverables
- carry out ongoing maintenance and incident handling on existing workflows
- develop/configurate solutions using workflows & forms technologies
- develop/configurate solutions using Office 365/Azure services, like PowerApps and MS flow
- create roadmaps for the applications.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT development
- have extensive experience with applications development and/or solutions architecture
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 September, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager for Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, by telephone on +45 9955 5974 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling within Denmark and to other locations for conferences in relation to your work, depending on the customer, but this is normally at a bare minimum.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.