Seeking a company where you can further develop yourself and do you want to contribute to a better world? Do you like to become a technical expert on Acoustics, Noise and Vibration? Do you like to be part of an industry recognized team of technical specialists? Then apply and add your expertise to this ambitious role and make a telling contribution to the ongoing success of Lloyd’s Register.
What are you going to do?
You work on projects for leading international clients. Focus of the position will be to:
- Deliver Noise and Vibration consultancy for clients within the offshore and marine area where noise and vibration are of primary importance for comfort, integrity and safety;
- Interact directly with clients for definition of scope and presentation of results;
- Review and prediction of offshore and marine designs and specifications in terms of noise and vibration;
- Make acoustic noise and vibration analysis and prediction using our in-house developed tools and commercial software;
- Calculate room acoustic and provide guidance;
- Measure acoustical, noise and vibration during factory and yard tests for validation of analysis results;
- Further enhance our software and analysis tools.
- Frequently travel on shorter (inter)national assignments;
What do we ask from you?
- An university degree in acoustics or mechanical engineering;
- Significant work experience within one of the following areas:
o Noise and vibration measurements, measurement systems and analysis;
o Building acoustics calculations and measurements;
o Classification society rules and guidelines;
- Technically sound, innovative and work to high quality standards;
- Write and speak English at business level
- Excellent interpersonal, presenting and communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel (offshore) frequently locally and internationally.
- Communication and Influencing;
- Professional Expertise;
- Analysis and Problem Solving;
- Decision Making;
- Client Focus;
Your new colleagues
We are currently with 17 consultants in the team in Hellerup.
About Lloyd’s Register
Lloyd’s Register Consulting - Energy A/S is a member of the Lloyd’s Register group. The Lloyd’s Register Group (LR) is an independent risk management organisation that helps to improve our clients’ quality, safety, environmental and business performance throughout the world. This is mirrored in our mission statement “working together for a safer world”.
LR is a global engineering, technical and business services organisation and a maritime classification society, wholly owned by the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a UK charity dedicated to research and education in science and engineering for the benefit of the community at large.
Our expertise and activities cover Marine, Energy (Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Power), Management Systems and other asset-intensive industries.
What we offer
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level (internal) client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
As for every Lloyd's Register staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long term goals.
Are you interested in this job? Apply now via the ‘Ansøg’ button and upload your C.V. and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact team leader Søren Dahl email@example.com or Jan Dingemanse (Corporate Recruiter - Europe) by phone +31 6 20 27 49 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also take a look on our LinkedIn or our careers website for other challenging vacancies!
** Intermediaries are kindly requested not to offer their services for this position **
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder