Network Security Specialist
Imagine a future where you put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment while contributing t
Imagine a future where you put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment while contributing to a world that runs on green energy
Join us in this role as Security Specialist in our Cyber Defence Centre where you’ll design, build, and manage the core security stack to support our business units across IT and OT environments.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will be at the heart of the technical security team in our company with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding both in numbers and capabilities and encourage you to come grow with us.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the core security infrastructure and applications
- architecting the composition of the core security stack
- implementing new security solutions and ensuring the security stack matches the current and future threat landscape
- supporting the creation and improvement of our operations processes
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an all-round understanding of how IT infrastructure works
- have a genuine passion for information security from the technical aspect
- have extensive networking knowledge and experience (routing and switching)
- have practical experience implementing infrastructure components, e.g. network monitoring tools, firewalls, and routers/switches
- preferably are familiar with core security technologies like SIEM, NGFWs, and EDR.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Christensen, IT Product Owner, on +4599555886 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder