Network Infrastructure Engineer with SD-WAN/SDA experience
Imagine a future where you operate our global network infrastructure by designing, deploying, and supporting our WAN and LAN infrastructure.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and supporting of our global infrastructure products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global WAN and LAN solutions using the latest SD WAN and SDA technology.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of our Site Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the company's entire WAN and LAN solutions. We collaborate closely with the business stakeholders, Service Delivery management and Core Network & Security team, where we deploy new locations and branch offices while supporting our network architecture. We work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Maintaining and supporting our existing WAN and LAN infrastructure assisted by the latest SDA and SD WAN solutions
- Deploy and support infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business in close collaboration with business stakeholder and onsite assistance
- Strengthening our ability to automate our infrastructure deployments and optimise deliverables
- Liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new locations
- Participating in operations and maintenance tasks such as on duty guards, lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- Have hands on experience in operating WAN, LAN and wireless enterprise infrastructure using SDA and SD-WAN solutions
- Are proficient in deploying and operating routers and switches, preferably Cisco and Cisco management platforms
- Work close with colleagues supporting our Software Defined network platforms such as Cisco ACI, SDA, ISE, and SD-WAN
- Have a general knowledge of making network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- Have compelling communication skills, can express yourself fluently in English, and have an excellent customer mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30th of June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For DK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For PL position, please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" button.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.