Your role will be to take the lead on maintenance and development of existing and new software, and for this you will need to interact with and understand the needs of business users and know how to translate their requirements into software
Capital Four Management is a leading European High Yield and Leveraged Finance Investment Manager located in Copenhagen. Capital Four has 49 employees of which most work with investments and we are now looking to expand our small IT group by adding an experienced .Net developer for our internal development work.
To complement our main enterprise systems, we develop and maintain our own internal middleware and smaller business support systems. These are built in C# using WebApi2 for server applications and WPF for desktop. For development we utilize a range of technologies such as Visual Studio, ReSharper, git, etc.
Your role will be to take the lead on maintenance and development of existing and new software, and for this you will need to interact with and understand the needs of business users and know how to translate their requirements into software which most efficiently facilitate their daily workflows. You naturally have a good level of attention to detail and take pride in writing clean, maintainable, quality code.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant area such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- Experience from a similar position developing enterprise applications
- Proven skills working with .Net/C#
- Knowledge of T-SQL, XML/XSLT, JSON, and REST
- Ability and desire to take over an existing code base and make it your own
- Experience and interest in software design and systems architecture
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding job with a high degree of responsibility
- A flat structure where your opinion on what technologies to use or what to improve is expected and will be heard
- A chance to be part of a small team of 4-5 developers working together in a democratic manner, using a Kanban/scrum-like structure with frequent sparring to coordinate tasks within the team
- A sensible balance between work life and private life
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment
- Competitive salary with pension scheme and other benefits
Contacts & application:
For any questions related to the job offering please do not hesitate to contact: Nicolai Lassesen - Tel. +45 2243 0529 / Nicolai.Lassesen@capital-four.com.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV including transcript of grades by email via the "Ansøg" link.
Deadline for applications is June 8, 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2243 0529